May is National Masturbation Month. This makes us here at Black Pomegranate very happy. So happy, in fact, we want to share some reasons you should masturbate – not like you need a reason, right? We covered some myths about masturbation before, but now let’s talk about the great stuff self-love does for you.
1. It reduces stress. Forget squeezing stress balls or a trip to the gym. All you need is a good old party in your pants. Masturbation releases two endorphins – dopamine and oxytocin. Guess what these chemicals do? They boost your mood and give you that natural high we all love. Even better, it helps you sleep!
2. It’s a cancer fighting exercise! Both men and women. For men – In Australia a study found that men who masturbate more than 2 times a week are 36% less likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer before the age of 70 than those who masturbate less. For women – orgasms act like a flushing out of the pipes. When the “O” hits the cervix contracts, flushing out the old fluids and allowing the fresh fluids in and promoting the growth of healthy bacteria. 1)http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2518802/Masturbation-good-health-prevents-cystitis-diabetes-cancer.html
3. It increases your sex drive. The more you do it, the more you want it. Enough said there, I think.
4. It helps you know your body. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times – if you don’t know what you like, how is your partner supposed to know. Get to know what turns you on, experiment! Go crazy! The recreate that when you get in the sack with your significant other.
5. It increases blood flow – And this does lots of great things like make you hair look better, ease cramps, and even help your allergies. (A blocked nose is caused by swollen and inflamed nasal blood vessels, irritated by pollen in the air. During masturbation, the nervous system constricts blood vessels, soothing those in your nose and allowing you to breathe normally.)
And to help you celebrate Masturbation May LELO is offering a 20% discount on lelo.com with code SOLOSX16 (Valid until 31st May).
References [ + ]