Dildos are ubiquitous in sex toy shops and online stores, and come in every shape, girth, color, and size imaginable. The choices can be overwhelming. However, a lot of myths still persist about this phallic-shaped implement. Let’s take a look.
1. They are only for gay guys or single women – Both of these groups certainly benefit from using dildo, but heterosexual couples can use them too. No, I’m not suggesting that the guy immediately start taking it in the ass (though I DO recommend anal play for men, highly recommend). Why don’t you put some lube on it and use it as foreplay, or let her show you what type of action she likes? Play with it! Sex should be about fun and discovery, and a dildo is great at that.
2. Evey dildo is the same – STOP! Put down that cheap dildo that you are going to use “to just try out”. It’s simply not that easy, and too may of those cheap dildos are toxic to the body. They will break down and start to feel weird. Do your homework -start here. Ask the person selling you that toy. Above all, spend more than $20.
3. Take it and stick it in and… – Ugh. What is wrong with you? Does it need a condom? Lube? Hey, maybe it might feel better if you use a harness (thus making it a strap-on). Plus, if you don’t think it’s hot to watch your submissive suck your ‘cock’ (dildo) well, then you lack imagination.
4. Why are they all pink?? – When was the last time you looked at dildos? Sure, a great many are pink, but there are a great many more that make so many other kinds. We can even point you to a natural feeling cyberskin dildos. Go forth and find how many are not pink.
5. Anything is a dildo if you’re brave enough – HAHAHAHAHA, that’s a cute joke, but that’s all it is- a joke. Don’t put foreign things in your body not made to put there. Please don’t embarrassed about your own pleasure, go to a store and get your own. If anyone sees it and wants to make fun of you, remember – it’s probably because they are not brave enough to take their pleasure in their own hands.
Dildos are great, I highly recommend them. Questions about buying the are natural, but the internet is your friend. Ask me! Google it, or ask other bloggers, or your nearest sex store manager. Next, use them and see what magic awaits you!
This post was sponsored by Dear Lady, all opinions are my own.